Friday, December 5, 2014

Welcome to the new blog

When I was asked to create a blog for my Wellness class, I decided to make it under my existing blogger account. This is an extension of my old blog, but for the next ten weeks will be used for class assignments. I am actually really excited to get back to the regular posts from before, but first I think I should explain what this specific blog will be. 

The focus of this blog differs greatly from the previous one. While I do still love the same movies and music that I posted so much before, this one will discuss wellness as a whole. I look forward to sharing ideas with classmates through this, as well as some of my old followers who would like to find a more peaceful outlook on life. So no matter if you have been following me for years or you just clicked the link today, feel free to share your ideas and comment on the topics that we will discuss here. 


No comments:

Post a Comment